Forums » News and Announcements

Tony Gonzalez Jersey

• 140 posts
    September 13, 2018 12:57 AM PDT

Eli Manning threw to Odell Beckham Jr. after a Giants’ minicamp practice last week. The quarterback revealed the news Friday during the annual Manning Passing Academy.

Beckham Tony Gonzalez Jersey , according to Manning, looked like himself again in the few routes he ran.

“He looks great,” Manning told Rhett Lewis of NFL Media. “He looks healthy.”

The Giants have taken a deliberate approach to Beckham’s rehab as the star receiver works his way back from a fractured ankle that ended his 2017 season after only four games.

Although he was cleared to practice during the mandatory minicamp, Beckham participated only in individual drills.

“I think last year, it was tough on him being injured and going through those things,” Manning said. “He wants to come out and have a big year Robert Alford Jersey , play well and get to scoring touchdowns and celebrating and having fun again. I think he misses that part of his life — the excitement of playing football and winning games, and enjoying that part of it.”

Beckham ranked eighth in NFL Network’s Top 100 players list in 2017 after his third consecutive 1,000-yard season and third Pro Bowl in a row. He was 77th this year.

But Beckham has proved himself as one of the top receivers in the game, with 313 catches for 4,424 and 38 touchdowns in his career. He has outplayed his contract, which pays him a base salary of $8.4 million this season John Kuhn Jersey , but has said he will attend training camp anyway.

Rookies have had to do all sorts of things through the years, paying a price for being a rookie. They pay for meals for their teammates, bring donuts to the morning meeting, carry shoulder pads or helmets for the veterans at their position or (usually) whatever else is asked of them.

Baker Mayfield had a different kind of rookie hazing: Drew Stanton asked (ordered?) the No. 1 overall pick to bring an RV to minicamp and training camp.

The Sunseeker motorhome is parked outside the Browns’ fieldhouse.

“The RV started back in the spring when we had the rules committee for Baker on Day 1, and one of them was he needed to get an RV,” Stanton said Saturday Andrew Adams Jersey , via Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer. “It was idea that Shaun Hill implemented with Matthew Stafford when we were in Detroit. We did training camp at the facility. It’s parked in the back.

“It’s just someplace that you can go. You can get out of these four walls that start to close in on you after a period of time. There’s no secret meetings or anything going on. It’s not like excluding anybody. Everybody’s welcome. It’s just a place to go unwind, get away from here for the time period that we have off and just nothing more, nothing less.”

Stanton was asked who was paying for the home-away-from-home RV.

“I think you know the answer to that question,” Stanton said. “It’s not funded by anybody. If it is, you’ll have to ask Baker. I don’t know who it is. All I know is it’s parked outside, and it’s for whoever on offense wants to go in. Maybe defense Daniel Kilgore Jersey , we’ll see.”

Pittsburgh Steelers Customized Jerseys